Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Final Preparations Underway


Greetings everyone!

As you can see from the attached, the #859 Heritage Service Centre SV650 has been stripped to the bones in order to get the bodywork painted and look a little more presentable. My mother is in town this week and has been helping with the prep work, while I am wielding the Krylon. All her hard work will be on display this weekend at Sears Point this weekend for Round 6 of the 2005 AFM Championship.

I'll be riding all day practice on Friday, then take a day off on Saturday, then Sunday the green flag waves. I'm in race #2 (650 Twins, sharing the grid with Open GP) and race #6 (Formula 4).

If you're planning coming out for the festivities this weekend, read on. If not, stay tuned for updates after the race. Please note that even if the bike won't be carrying the logo this time out (don't know if I can get stickers made in time), I will be flying the metaphorical flag of Heritage Service Centre, who provide simply the finest level of automotive service available in Grand Rapids, Michigan. If you're ever there, swing by and tell them I sent you.

Cheers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home